1) To enquire about enrolment at Mansfield Steiner School please email your expression of interest to info@Mrssk.vic.edu.au or call 03 5779 1445
2) Make an appointment for a school tour and receive application for enrolment form. Upon submission of a completed enrolment form a non-refundable registration fee of $50 per family is payable.
3) The School will organise interviews upon return of signed enrolment form. The Principal is to ensure there is a clear understanding of expectations on both sides and an orientation day will be arranged with the Class Teacher.
4) Following orientation day/s a formal offer of enrolment will be made in writing. Enrolment will only be refused in the case of unjustifiable hardship to the school. If the Principal considers the enrolment as unsuitable, he or she will explain the reasons for this to the parent/guardian
5) If the offer of enrolment is accepted, this will then be entered into the school system and a refundable fee bond of $500 shall be required at the time of enrolment for children in Prep and above. The fee bond is refunded on completion of the enrolled life of the child with the School.
We look forward to hearing from you!